- Byfleet Primary In-year Admissions document
- Byfleet Primary Admissions Policy 2021-22
- Byfleet Primary Admissions Policy 2022-23
- Determined Admissions Policy 2022-23
- SCC Determined Admissions Arrangements 2021
- School Admissions 2021 - Primary
- School Admissions 2021 - Secondary
- Admissions Appeals Timetable
The EEEA Academy Trust is the admission authority for this school. To find up to date information about the school's admission arrangements please see the information above.
Our Admissions Information
Children start school at Byfleet Primary in the September of the school year in which they will become five. Parents/carers can apply for a school place through the Surrey County Council website. Please use this link for further information
The school arranges visits in the Autumn Term and prospective applicants are invited to attend - bookings can be made through the school office on 01932 403116.
Before joining our Reception class pupils are invited in for an Induction programme in the summer term and parents/carers will meet the Reception Class teacher to discuss the organisation of the year, the curriculum and any relevant information the parents/carers would like to share which would support their child's induction to school. The school accepts applications for pupils to join other year groups providing spaces are available.
At Byfleet the published admission number is 30 at age 4+. As an academy we continue to follow Surrey County Council's process as the admission authority for our school, including the admissions criteria which is:
- Looked after and previously looked after children
- Exceptional arrangements
- Children of staff at the school
- Siblings - children who have a sibling at the time of their admission
- Children for whom the school is the nearest to their home.
- Any other applicant.
Where there are more applicants than places available, waiting lists will operate for each year group according to the over subscription criteria shown for each school, and without regard to the date the application was received or when a child's name was added to the waiting list.
Children out of their chronological year group
For guidance on the education of children out of their chronological year group click here
More information on how to apply for an in-year place is available on Surrey's website at https://www.surreycc.gov.uk/schools/admissions/in-year and this included details of which form needs to be completed for which school, along with copies of the forms and guidance notes.
Welcome to Reception - starting school
- Byfleet Primary School - Starting Reception 2021/22
- School Profile Details about our school
- Department of Education The latest details of the school's performance.
- Surrey County Council Admissions Admission arrangements and outcomes