Breakfast and After School Club
Byfleet Breakfast and Rainbow After-School Club
“Learning, Caring, Sharing”
Telephone: 01932 403116 Mobile: 07387 004092
Who are we?
Byfleet Breakfast and Rainbow After-School Club is a non-profit making, school-run service and is jointly managed in conjunction with the Headteacher by Mrs Chandler. Their aim is to offer a caring and nurturing environment in which the children can have fun and unwind before or after a busy day in the classroom.
Who is the club for?
Our club is open to Byfleet pupils of all ages from Reception up to Year 6.
Where and when?
- The Breakfast Club runs from 7:30am to 8:35am
- It operates every day the school is open.
- Parents’ drop-off is at the side gate by the playground and all children need to be signed in by an adult who drops the children off inside the school building. Children are offered a breakfast of cereal, breakfast bars and fruit. (Press Rainbow Club on the gate buzzer).
- The After-School Club runs from 3:15pm to 5:30pm
- It operates every day that the school is open, apart from the last day of each term.
- Parents collect their children from the club via the school’s main entrance at the end of their session.
- Children all enjoy a drink and a healthy snack at 3:15pm.
What do we do?
In conjunction with the Headteacher, Byfleet Breakfast and Rainbow Club take responsibility for planning and organising activities. The Breakfast Club aims to offer a quiet setting, while children can complete any homework, play board games or read. When the weather allows, they can also play outside. The Rainbow Club provides an environment in which children can wind down from the school day with friends, offering time for homework, art and construction, cooking, films, outdoor play, games and puzzles.
How do I book childcare?
The booking system for Byfleet Breakfast and Rainbow After-School Club is simple!
- Complete the registration form or alternatively collect the form from the school office.
- After successful registration, you will be set up by the school office on Scopay in order for you to make the necessary payment and booking.
Please note: Bookings will require a credit balance on the account, if paying by debit or credit card. Bookings can be made up to 48 hours before the session day, if spaces are available. A session can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the session day via Scopay. The school reserves the right to review booking activity and to suspend an account where frequent last-minute cancellations are made.
Breakfast Club session: £5.00 per session
Rainbow After-School Club session: £9.50 per session (for late bookings, a £2 late payment fee will be charged).
Child Care Vouchers
We accept childcare vouchers and have already signed up with several Childcare Voucher Providers. If you would like to pay (or part pay) via Childcare Vouchers please email email@example.com with the following information so that we can ensure your account is set up correctly.
- Name of parent
- Name of Childcare Voucher Provider
- Parent reference number (if any)
- Pupil name(s)
Once your account is set up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the amount that has been paid for childcare vouchers and then how you would like the amount to be split between Breakfast and After School Club.
Questions, queries or problems?
Please pop into the office and speak to a member of staff or email email@example.com. If you need to telephone for any reason outside of school office hours, please call 07585 061264 and leave a message with a contact number and a member of staff will return your call ASAP.