- Individual Reading Book Band Chart - check to see if your child is on track
- Has your child achieved their Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Reading Award this year? To find out more, click here.
Reading Parents' Workshop
Reading Comprehension & Reading Skills
- We teach reading using Reading Content Domains: 8 in KS 2 and 5 in Year 1.
- We use a whole class approach to teach reading skills, using high-quality texts as stimulus. Reciprocal Reading underpins this, with opportunity for children to take on the role of Clarifier, Predictor, Summariser, Retriever and Inferer.
- In KS 2, Reciprocal Reading is supplemented with a programme called Reading Plus (Solutions). Read a case study here about the research and success of this programme.
- More about Reading Plus (Solution) can be found here.